05 Nov Reservations & Sales Consultant/Trails Guide Couple I Northern Cape
Reservations & Sales Consultant/Trails Guide Couple | Northern Cape
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting an ultra-luxury 5* Lodge in the Northern Cape, who are currently looking for a highly experienced and guest centric RESERVATIONS & SALES CONSULTANT/TRAILS GUIDE COUPLE to join their team.
Reservations & Sales Consultant Requirements and Experience:
- An industry related degree or diploma is preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a high-end environment.
- Strong Reservations & marketing experience and knowledge.
- Excellent English Communication Skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel Skills
- Extensive PMS experience in Panstrat and Zoho or similar systems.
- Driver’s license essential
- Stable employment history and contactable references.
Trails Guide Requirements and Experience:
- 5 years plus experience at a 5* luxury property
- Lead Trails preferred but candidates close to completing this qualification will be considered.
- FGASA Level 3 preferred but no less than Level 2 (Non-negotiable)
- ARH & Rifle proficiency / SAPS Competency Certificate
- Valid Driver’s license, PrDP and First Aid Level 2 essential
- CATHSSETA /DEAT Registered
- Photography skills would be beneficial.
- Physically fit, charismatic, and confident
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Stable employment history and contactable reference
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: On application with live-in benefits.
PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Only applications received via email will be reviewed. Thank you!
|Job Category||Reservations & Sales Consultant/Trails Guide Couple I Northern Cape|