09 Mar Maintenance Managers – Uganda
Maintenance Managers – Uganda
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced MAINTENANCE MANGERS for a Safari operation in Uganda
Positions are available immediately
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated, we will only respond to those candidates who have the required experience and qualifications
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Management and maintenance experience are essential.
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field NB
- Computer literacy – proficient Microsoft excel or Google sheets
- Experience of working in remote locations and the ability to troubleshoot problem
- A willingness to get their hands dirty”
- Knowledge of building structure and grounds to be maintained
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures, preventative planning, record keeping,
- Proven experience at project management and reporting.
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of systems to be maintained (e.g. Electrical, plumbing, roofing, pool, HVAC, laundry equipment, kitchen equipment,)
- Knowledge and experience of basic construction and building methodologies.
- Knowledge of water and ETPs.
- Knowledge of running, maintain and repairing generator power plants between 250kVa and 500kVa.
- Knowledge of Solar power and hot water systems would be advantageous
- Knowledge of fleet management and maintenance essential – (experience with 4×4 vehicles is advantageous)
- Knowledge of small boat operations, 2 and 4 stroke outboard motors is advantageous
- Good health and physical condition.
Package – $2500 – $2800 net with full live in and expat benefits
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, we will only respond to those candidates who have the required experience
|Job Category||Maintenance Manager|