30 Mar Lodge Management Couple – Namibia
Posted at 12:01h in
LODGE MANAGEMENT COUPLE
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently looking for a LODGE MANAGEMENT COUPLE for a remote 5* property in Namibia.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in a lodge environment with at least 6 of those years having been in a management position.
• Between the Couple we would need one of them to have strong Maintenance skills, admin skills and Lodge up-keep and strong Kitchen/Cooking skills. Guiding skills with a PDP.
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Must be computer literate in MS Word & MS Excel and must have experience in a hospitality program such as InnKeeper, HansaWorld or Hotellinx
• Strong administrative skills
• Motivation for excellence with a fine eye for detail
• Must have experience in staff management and labour relations
• Excellent organizational skills
Salary between N$34 000.00 and N$46 000.00 CTC for the couple. Negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.
|Job Category||Management Couple|