26 Nov Hospitality Manager – Tanzania
Hospitality Manager – Tanzania
JD Specialized Recruitment is working with a reputable 5* Safari operation in Tanzania for an experienced guest centric HOSPITALITY MANAGER to join their Team.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the high-end hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or relevant field – essential
- Experience in safari operations in remote locations
- Well developed-understanding of standard practices and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Food and Beverage, housekeeping, hosting, and hospitality administration.
- Knowledge and appreciation of culinary arts, food, dining in luxury hospitality and up to date with latest industry trends
- Guest centric with exception attention to detail
- Computer Literate – Basic Google Suite knowledge, POS and Xero accounting systems are an added advantage.
- Exceptional problem solving, leadership, organisational and delegation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an additional European language would be beneficial.
- A motivational leader with a developmental approach to training
- Stable employment history that displays commitment & dedication.
Salary $3 500 pm net with expat benefits
➡️PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Thank you!
|Job Category||Hospitality Manager|