05 Nov Housekeeping Manager | Madikwe
Housekeeping Manager | Madikwe
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an exclusive 5* Lodge in Madikwe for an exceptional, guest centric HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER to join their team.
Experience & Skills Requirements
- At least 4 years’ experience in a senior housekeeper position at a 5* property
- Hospitality qualification from a reputable institution preferred.
- Experience managing a house keeping & laundry team.
- Experience with stock management, inventories, controls, and orders
- Excellent knowledge of chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Budgeting experience
- Ability to maintain and implement standards in accordance with World Class Hospitality and service expectations.
- Able to cope under pressure to ensure guests needs are met.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural leader with a developmental approach to training.
- Excellent organization and delegation skills
- Lateral thinker with the ability to use own initiative.
- Driver’s license and own transport essential
- Proven track record with contactable references
Salary – R13 000 DOE
Benefits – Live in Accommodation, Meals on Duty, Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Leave Cycle – 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
➡️PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Only applications received via email will be reviewed. Thank you!
|Job Category||Housekeeping Manager|