24 Mar Head Guide – Republic of the Congo
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced, responsible and mature HEAD GUIDE to manage and coordinate world-class guided guest experiences and activities at a group of Lodges in the Republic of Congo
Skills and Qualifications Required
- FGASA Full Trail Guide (min level 2)
- 5+ years of guiding experience
- Fluency in English, French an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license
- Tertiary qualification in conservation or tourism an advantage.
- Team management and leadership experience
- Managing guest experiences and delights and guiding as needed.
- Managing guiding team and related budget.
- Mentoring, training & development of guides
- Completing all Guiding administration
- Guest experience and incident reporting
- Managing assets within guides responsibility.
- Activity development with senior management.
- Relief camp management and camp management support as needed.
Start date – March 2021
Salary – Available on application
|Job Category||Head Guide|