20 Jul Head Chef – North West (On hold)
Head Chef – North West
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently assisting an intimate lodge situated in a remote, off the grid area, to recruit a hands-on, creative HEAD CHEF
- Culinary qualification and first aid level 1 essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have previous experience working in a remote environment.
- Excellent pre-planning experience required due to the remoteness of the property but ability to be flexible and adapt when guest requests change.
- Excellent knowledge on food allergies and supplementations thereof
- Ability to incorporate / forage (seasonal) local ingredients into the menus.
- Interest and knowledge to implement and maintain a vegetable / herb garden – preferred.
- Able to train & mentor the team.
- Down to earth with a passion for conservation
- Stable employment history and contactable references.
Salary – On application with live-in benefits
PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. This position is only open to South African residents. Thank you!
|Job Category||Head Chef|