29 Oct Head Chef – Cederberg
Head Chef – Cederberg
JD Specialized Recruitment is assisting a 5* Luxury Lodge in the Cederberg to recruit an energetic, fine dining HEAD CHEF to join their Team
- 2 – 3 year relevant culinary degree or diploma from a reputable institution.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a high-end luxury lodge or similar environment in a Head Chef position.
- Advantageous to have boutique or smaller intimate establishment experience.
- High standards of food quality and up to date with international food trends
- Previous Fine dining experience essential
- Exceptional leader, ability to train and mentor a team.
- Excellent track record with contactable references
- Computer literate
- Valid SA driver’s license
A food portfolio must be submitted with your application that clearly displays your creativity, innovation, and attention to detail. (All images will be checked to ensure ownership)
➡️ PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. This position is only open to South-African citizens. Thank you!
|Job Category||Head Chef|