05 Nov Group Food & Beverage Manager | Botswana
Group Food & Beverage Manager – Botswana
JD Specialized Recruitment are assisting a Safari Group with a portfolio of Camps in Botswana for a GROUP FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER.
- A Degree of Diploma in Food & Beverage Management or Hotel Management.
- A recognized Chef qualifications from a reputable Culinary Institution.
- An institutional or vocational trainer qualification with the required registration and accreditation.
- Proven track record of at least 10 years as an Executive Chef or Food & Beverage Manager.
- Alternatively, Candidates with 5 years Executive Chef and 5 years Food & Beverage Management experience will also be considered.
- Lodge Based is essential and previous in managing the service of Food & Beverage operations in remote locations.
- High level of energy and ability to coach, train and motivate teams.
- Up to date with international food trends and developments.
- The ability to identify, research and implement new and fresh food and beverage offerings.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite programs.
- A good understanding of sound procurement practices.
- Financial skills to compliment analysis of food & beverage budgets and results.
- Management of supplier relationships and monitor item prices and comparisons.
- Stable employment history and contactable references.
Salary – On Application with single live-in benefits
➡️PLEASE NOTE – Please read the requirements before applying. We will only reply to those candidates who have the background required.
|Job Category||Group F & B Manager|