29 Aug General Management Couple – Costa Rica (Position filled)
General Management Couple – Costa Rica
JD Specialized Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Spanish speaking GENERAL MANAGEMENT COUPLE to take over the management of an exclusive private property in COSTA RICA
- It is imperative to be able to communicate fluently in both Spanish & English (both verbal and written – non-negotiable)⬅️
- Strong 5* Hospitality background with experience working in more remote and isolated environments in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational, coordination and planning skills
- Guest centric with high energy levels and excellent attention to details
- Some experience in construction / refurb / maintenance projects is required.
- Experience in managing and supervising all operations and operational employees, including part time employees, seasonal employees and vendors.
- Purchasing, Budgeting, and Forecasting for Multiple Budgets background
- Excellent administrative skills
- Background showing commitment and longevity.
- Good track record with contactable references
Salary – $7 000 – $10 000pm gross pm with expat benefits
To start – Latest September
➡️PLEASE NOTE – Please read the requirements before applying. Due to the high volumes of CV’s received we will only response to those candidates who have the experience required. Thank you for your understanding
|Job Category||General Management Couple|