18 Nov Financial Controller | Tanzania
Financial Controller | Tanzania
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting a new luxury bush-based property in Tanzania to recruit an experienced FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Minimum Part II CPA or equivalent bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 5 years of financial management experience overseeing daily operations in an up-scale hospitality (lodge) environment.
- Experience in the use of OPERA (back office accounting software) is preferred.
- Experience in material control software & Resrequest (front office software) is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of hospitality accounting practices and internal control procedures.
- Adept at finance management, budgeting & accounting.
- Highly analytical & detail oriented with effective written & verbal reporting (communication) skills.
- Proactive, deadline oriented with effective planning, scheduling & delegation skills.
- Highly disciplined and well organised, with a systematic structured work approach.
- Ability to remain rational & calm under pressure, whilst effectively & efficiently handling multiple tasks.
- Strong leadership & team skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm & initiative.
Start – ASAP
Salary – US$2500 (net) – Live-in benefits
➡️PLEASE NOTE: – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Thank you!
|Job Category||Financial Controller|