21 Sep Facilities Manager – Limpopo
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently recruiting for a FACILITIES MANAGER for an exclusive 5* property in Limpopo
- Candidates should preferably have Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Building / Construction Qualification
- Project management experience is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar managerial role, preferably in hotels or hospitality companies
- Must be Fluent in English. Afrikaans would be beneficial.
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery.
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, IT and communications (internet, telephone, fibre, WiFi etc) and Fire systems
- Must be able to work when required in emergency situations.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- MUST have previous Lodge / Hotel / Commercial Facility Experience in a Management capacity, with demonstrated knowledge and experience relating to maintenance and facility upkeep and management
- MUST have ability to organise and manage projects, schedules and general logistics and activities (flights, transfers, special requests etc)
- Good organisational and planning skills, with ability to work well under pressure
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office), preferably with advanced knowledge of planning software.
- Basic knowledge of HR matters and procedures.
- General office administration and management ability and excellent time management skills (ability to meet deadlines)
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Drivers licence
Candidates with a partner and children will be considered
Salary negotiation on experience and includes accommodation, meals, 100% Medical Aid, Provident Fund.
|Job Category||Facilities Manager|