21 Feb F & B Manager / Assistant GM – Tanzania (Position on hold)
F & B Manager / Assistant GM – Tanzania
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER / ASSISTANT GM for an upmarket Boutique Hotel in Tanzania
Start Date May 2021
- Formal Hospitality/Hotel Qualification
- At least 5 years broad based Hospitality experience
- 3 years’ experience in a Food & Beverage Manager role
- To produce and drive an annual business plan for the F&B department incorporating a yearly marketing plan and an associated budget.
- To compile an annual financial budget for the F&B department with the input of the General Manager.
- Accountable for Food and Beverage cost and operating within budget margins
- Ensures that standards are maintained in F&B outlets at all times in relation to service delivery and hygiene requirements.
- Proactively communicate market trends and possible changes in guest preferences and expectations on F&B offering to the General Manager at mandated meetings.
- Adhere to the standardized portions used and is responsible for the controlling of food, beverage, and labor costs within set norms within the department.
- Ensures that guest satisfaction is established and maintained by the employees of the Food & Beverage Department.
- Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times
- Ensure the YTD departmental profit per the budget is achieved.
- Works closely with Executive Chef to ensure food cost budgets are met
- Revenue Control- Fully responsible for the F&B department’s financial
- Stand on for the General Manager when needed
Salary Available on application
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, we will only respond to those candidates who have the required experience
|Job Category||Assistant General Manager, Food & Beverage Manager|