05 Nov Executive Pastry Chef | East Africa
Executive Pastry Chef | East Africa
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently assisting an award winning 5* Boutique Hotel in East Africa to recruit an experienced EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF
- Relevant culinary degree or diploma from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a 5* Luxury Resort or Boutique Hotel environment in a similar position
- Up to date with international food trends
- Previous experience in Africa preferred
- Previous Fine dining, al-la Carte, buffet, and banqueting experience essential
- Exceptional leader, ability to train and mentor a team.
- Fluent in English
- Good administrative skills including food cost, menu planning and HR
- Excellent track record with contactable references
- Computer literate
- Valid SA driver’s license
- Must be vaccinated – NB
A food portfolio must be submitted with your application that clearly displays your creativity, innovation, and attention to detail. (All images will be checked to ensure ownership)
➡️ PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience.
|Job Category||Executive Pastry Chef|