21 Apr Executive Chef – East Africa
Executive Chef – East Africa
JD Specialized Recruitment are currently recruiting for an EXECUTIVE CHEF for a company with highly exclusive 5* properties in EAST AFRICA
The successful candidate will oversee the management of 2 kitchens and ensure the quality and standards are kept and followed, and ensure all important information is communicated with Management. All HACCP standards are followed and improved consistently. Ensure all guest requests are handled with care and accommodated where possible. Maintain highest levels of personal hygiene and grooming at all times, as per standard. Consistently train the Subordinates, to ensure the standards are maintained. Ensure the operating equipment is maintained and inventory level is in order. Ensure daily and weekly ordering of products is in accordance with the occupation of the properties.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Culinary Diploma and preferably 10 years work experience in a five-star Lodge or comparable environment
- Must have filled a similar position previously
- Work experience in various types of cuisine and kitchen set up (banqueting, main kitchen, outlet kitchen)
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Intermediate HACCP certified.
- Intermediate computer competency including excel.
- Leadership program certified.
Package: Available on application.
Start Date: ASAP
|Job Category||Executive Chef|