18 Nov Chief Engineer | Tanzania
Chief Engineer | Tanzania
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting a new luxury, bush-based property in Tanzania to recruit a highly skilled and experienced CHIEF ENGINEER
- Bachelor or Science, Diploma or College degree in Electrical or Civil engineering preferred
- Minimum of 8 years maintenance experience and 5 years supervisory or manager experience in engineering lodge/hotel department.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering, HVAC, DG Sets, Water Treatment, Fire Safety and procedures, Health & Safety etc
- Previously responsibility for oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects, preventative maintenance plans etc.
- Strong administration skills to manage all records relating to plant and equipment plus repair and service records.
- Excellent time management and project planning experience to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Stock control and purchase requisition management
- Development, Implementation and monitoring of SOPs for department
- Good communication, organisational, delegation and leadership skills.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
Start – ASAP
Salary – Up to US$ 3500 (Net) – Live-in benefits
➡️PLEASE NOTE: – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Thank you!
|Job Category||Chief Engineer|