06 Nov Chef Trainer | East Africa
Chef Trainer – East Africa
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting a luxury safari company, with a portfolio of properties in East Africa, to recruit a creative and experienced CHEF TRAINER, who will be based in East Africa.
➡️PLEASE NOTE: It is imperative to have had at least 5 years African bush-based experience
Qualifications / Experience:
- Culinary diploma or degree in Food Service management, or related qualification
- Proven F&B management experience
- Training experience at all skills levels
- Experience designing and training on menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Excellent people management, leadership, communication, training and team building skills.
- Financial acumen, with a full understanding of Food and Beverage revenue streams and controls and ability to meet financial targets.
- Experience setting standards and auditing Health and Safety issues within the Food and Beverage department.
- Able to work in a pressurized environment and able to delegate and multi- task.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
- Flexible with regards to working hours and travel
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Basic Swahili advantageous
NB Up to date Food Portfolio to accompany application
Salary – DOE
➡️PLEASE NOTE: – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Only applications received via email will be reviewed. Thank you!
|Job Category||Chef Trainer|