18 Nov Camp Manager | Kenya
Camp Manager | Kenya
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting an exclusive intimate Tented Camp in Kenya to recruit an exceptional and guest centric CAMP MANAGER to join their team.
➡️NB: Preference will be given to applicants from Kenya.
- A National Diploma in Tourism Management or equivalent.
- At least 7 years management experience at a remote Lodge or Safari Camp.
- Experience in handling international guests and seasoned travelers will given an added advantage.
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Guest Centric with excellent guest relation skills
- Excellent understanding of standards in high end environments
- Procedure and policy orientated and ability to implement and maintain standards.
- Highly proficient at creation and management of forecasting and budgeting.
- Understanding of working with local stakeholders with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proven track record and contactable references
Salary – On application
Benefits – Live-in, meals, Medical Aid, and provident fund
➡️PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Thank you!
|Job Category||Camp Manager|