06 Nov Bookkeeper | Remote
Bookkeeper – North West
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisted a Safari Company in a remote area in the North West, to identify a well-qualified and an experienced BOOKKEEPER
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote position, however you spend 1 week of the month at the Lodge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or advanced Bookkeeping qualification coupled with 6 plus years’ experience.
- Experience working within the hospitality sector preferred.
- Sound knowledge of bookkeeping fundamentals.
- Computer literate with proficiency in accounting software. Xero experience beneficial
- Strong analytical, communication & interpersonal skills
- Stable employment history and contactable references.
- Accounts Payable data entries and producing monthly reports to Trial Balance
- Calculating and loading statutory payments, including PAYE, VAT & Workman’s Compensation.
- Salaries, cashflow, Recons & Creditors
- Handle accounts receivable items
- Cashbook reports and bank reconciliation
- Release of payments
- Management reporting
- Managing some other smaller entities and trusts to TB
- Ensuring Xero is processed up to date with only a 24-to-48-hour lag on all bank accounts.
Salary – Up to R30k
PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of applications received, we will only be able to respond to those candidates who have the required experience. This position is only open to South African Candidates. Thank you.