05 Nov Assistant Lodge Manager – Overberg
Assistant Lodge Manager – Overberg
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting an Ultra-Luxury Lodge in the Overberg to recruit highly experienced and guest centric ASSISTANT LODGE MANAGER to join their team.
➡️PLEASE NOTE: This is a live-out position.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or equivalent preferred.
- It is imperative to have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a high-end Lodge environment.
- Strong financial acumen and Food & Beverage experience in managing stock and budgets.
- Professional, highly presentable with excellent communication skills.
- Highly guest centric with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate in creating a memorable experience for individual guests and exceeding service delivery standards.
- Highly motivated with the ability to inspire and mentor team members.
- Advanced computer literacy skills in MS Office packages and PMS systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Sound employment history with contactable references.
Salary – On Application
➡️PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Thank you!
|Job Category||Assistant Lodge Manager|