09 Nov Assistant Lodge Manager | Eastern Cape
Assistant Lodge Manager | Eastern Cape
JD Specialized Recruitment is assisting an award-winning 5* lodge in the Eastern Cape who is currently looking for a guest centric and dynamic ASSISTANT LODGE MANAGER to join their team.
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or equivalent (Essential)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar guest relations role.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar 5* bush lodge.
- Guest centric, eye for detail and extremely high standards of service.
- Good financial acumen and stock management experience.
- Ability to lead and direct a team to deliver outstanding guest service.
- Excellent communication skills in English – Both written and spoken.
- Staff training skills essential.
- Understanding of housekeeping and maintenance procedures.
- Strong Computer literacy skills and PMS/Point of Sales experience in MS Office, Opera and GAAP.
- Highly organized
- Sound employment history with contactable references.
Salary – R18 000 – 20 000.00 dependent on experience (Live-in)
PLEASE NOTE – Please read the requirements before applying. This position is only open to South African Residents. We will only reply to those candidates who have the qualification and experience background specified.
|Job Category||Assistant Lodge Manager|