09 Nov Assistant Lodge Manager | Botswana
Assistant Lodge Manager | Botswana
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisted a new high-end camp, opening in Botswana in early 2024, to recruit an exceptional and charismatic ASSISTANT LODGE MANAGER
- · Hospitality related Degree or diploma
- · 5 plus years’ experience, in a management role at an exclusive 5* lodge
- · Excellent F&B knowledge and up to date with latest trends
- · Good understanding of 5* standards and the necessary policies and procedures required for a high-end property.
- · Energetic, proactive person with well-developed concept of the importance of providing a world-class guest experience.
- · Highly presentable and professional but approachable
- · Excellent organizational, leadership and delegation skills
- · Excellent command of the English Language and a second language would be beneficial.
- · Attention to detail and the passion to create a unique, personalized experience for each guest.
- · Stable employment history and contactable references
Salary – Highly negotiable package based to credentials.
➡️PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of applications received, we will only be able to respond to those candidates who respond via email and have the required experience. Thank you.
|Job Category||Assistant Lodge Manager|