11 Sep Assistant Lodge Management Couple | Madikwe
Assistant Lodge Management Couple – Madikwe
JD Specialized Recruitment is currently assisting a high-end lodge in Madikwe to recruit a dynamic ASSISTANT LODGE MANAGEMENT COUPLE
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in management roles in a 5-star safari lodge environment
- One partner must have guiding experience & qualifications – FGASA Level 1, Full Trails Guide, ARH, PDP
- Understanding of FOH & BOH lodge requirements, policies, and procedures
- Excellent administration and computer skills and experience working on a Property Management Systems – Panstrat experience beneficial.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about creating and ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Sound business acumen and previous experience with financial management, stock control and general administration
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong general maintenance skills and able to lead the maintenance team when not driving
- Ability to run independently and as part of a small and cohesive team
- Charismatic, with a keen eye for detail
- Stable employment history and contactable references.
Start – ASAP
Salary – Between R36k – R44k (Combined)
Benefits – Meal allowance, Medical & Provident Fund Contribution
Accommodation – 2 bedroom house, WIFI & DSTV
➡️PLEASE NOTE – We would appreciate it if you could read the requirements before applying. With high volumes of CV’s received, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who have the required experience. Only open to South African Residents. Thank you!
|Job Category||Assistant Management Couple|